Welcome to the webpage about the workshop: Information and memory for future decision making – radioactive waste and beyond
It is a workshop for invited participants on preserving information and memory over centuries and millennia in the context of sustainable development and the future human environment.
Date: 21–23 May, 2019
Venue: Näringslivets Hus, Storgatan 19, Stockholm
You can read more in the programme (to the right) and here is a link to the Vision document.
The workshop is co-hosted by:
• Swedish National Council for Nuclear Waste (Kärnavfallsrådet)
• Linnaeus University
• National Archives of Sweden (Riksarkivet)
The Organizing Committee also includes members from the following Swedish entities
• Swedish Radiation Safety Authority (SSM)
• Swedish Nuclear Fuel and Waste Management Company (SKB)
• Östhammar Municipality
• Oskarshamn Municipality
• Swedish NGO Office for Nuclear Waste Review (MKG)
• Stockholm University